The technique required for 'sugaring' is NOT the same as Waxing and should only be used by a professional with prior training in Sugaring.
Start with the best! Caronlab's Waxing Starter Kits offer all the superior products you need to get waxing. Caronlab Starter Kits are filled with professional, high quality Caronlab products & our extensive range means that there is a kit to suit your needs.
A Natural Alternative to waxing!
Sugaring has been around for centuries and has recently made a comeback. If your clientele are requesting a natural alternative, there just might be a place for it alongside the waxes on your trolley!
Aquagel Sugaring Paste & Strip Wax
Made by Caronlab, Australia's #1 Hair removal brand, you are guaranteed consistency, reliability, performance and fantastic customer service for a very reasonable price.
The Aquagel range is Vegan friendly and ideal for salons and clients preferring natural products being used on their skin.
Sugaring and waxing have both been around for centuries, in fact sugaring is an early form of waxing but has recently re-entered the beauty scene. Sugaring uses a natural toffee-like substance that is kneaded into the skin repeatedly, removing the hair as it goes. The paste is spread or moulded onto the skin against the direction of hair growth. The sugar is said to seep down into the hair follicle and wraps itself around the shaft of the hair. When the sugar paste is flicked off in the direction of hair growth, the entire hair including the bulb slides out naturally in the direction it grows. This technique differs to waxing as waxing requires the hair to be removed in the opposite direction.
Soft Sugaring Paste
Warming Instructions: To soften Sugaring Paste, place in Caronlab Professional Wax Heater on a medium temperature for five minutes, then reduce to a low temperature to maintain warmth without overheating.
Warning: Exceeding heating times may cause burns and or injury.
1) Area to be treated must be clean, dry and free of any oils and creams. Prepare the skin with Micro Defence Foam or Caronlab Pre Wax Skin Cleanser.
2) Lightly dust skin with powder to improve the adherence of paste to the hair.
3) Apply sugar paste against the hair growth.
4) Hold skin taut with one hand and remove sugar paste with the hair growth.
5) Speed up your treatment of large areas with Aquagel Strip Wax.
6) Use warm water to completely wash off any post sugar residue.
7) Finish your treatment by massaging Caronlab After Waxing Soothing Lotion into the skin.
Caution: Keep lid on when not in use to prevent moisture spoiling the paste. Keep in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight (the fridge is ideal). Do not microwave. Keep product in original jar then place entire jar into heater.