From Australia’s No.1 hair removal brand, you may expect only the highest level of consistency, reliability and performance, whether you purchase a wax or a sugaring product. The Aquagel range offers two completely natural, Vegan friendly, biodegradable sugaring pastes: one firm and one soft, for therapists that prefer sugaring over waxing.
Sugaring and waxing have both been around for centuries, in fact sugaring is an early form of waxing but has recently re-entered the beauty scene. Sugaring uses a natural toffee-like substance that is kneaded into the skin repeatedly, removing the hair as it goes. The paste is spread or moulded onto the skin against the direction of hair growth. The sugar is said to seep down into the hair follicle and wraps itself around the shaft of the hair. When the sugar paste is flicked off in the direction of hair growth, the entire hair including the bulb slides out naturally in the direction it grows. This technique differs to waxing as waxing requires the hair to be removed in the opposite direction.
AQUAGEL SUGARING PASTE
Firm Sugaring Paste
Soft Sugaring Paste
Warming Instructions: To soften Sugaring Paste, place in Caronlab Professional Wax Heater on a medium temperature for five minutes, then reduce to a low temperature to maintain warmth without overheating.
Warning: Exceeding heating times may cause burns and or injury.
1) Area to be treated must be clean, dry and free of any oils and creams. Prepare the skin with Micro Defence Foam or Caronlab Pre Wax Skin Cleanser.
2) Lightly dust skin with powder to improve the adherence of paste to the hair.
3) Apply sugar paste against the hair growth.
4) Hold skin taut with one hand and remove sugar paste with the hair growth.
5) Speed up your treatment of large areas with Aquagel Strip Wax.
6) Use warm water to completely wash off any post sugar residue.
7) Finish your treatment by massaging Caronlab After Waxing Soothing Lotion into the skin.
Caution: Keep lid on when not in use to prevent moisture spoiling the paste. Keep in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight (the fridge is ideal). Do not microwave. Keep product in original jar then place entire jar into heater.