BROW CODE LUSTRE LAMINATION STEPS:
Read all Instructions & Important Information below before starting treatment.
1. Apply Brow Code Lustre Step 1 - Brow Perming Solution to one brow at a time. Take care to keep solution to hair area only. Cover brows with cling wrap to ensure the hairs are fixed in an upright position. See TIMING & HAIR TYPE GUIDE below for how long to leave Step 1 on the brows.
2. After leaving Step 1 on for your desired time, remove the cling wrap and add Step 2 - Brow Fixing Solution to both brows together. Cover again using your cling wrap again to fix the hairs into place.
3. After leaving Step 2 on for your desired time, remove cling wrap & apply Brow Code Tint (or colour deposit) using the Brow Code 122 Brush for application of colour.
4. After waiting the desired time, apply Step 3 - Brow Keratin Nourish to both brows. Use a generous amount to ensure this is applied to the hair and skin.
5. Retail the Brow Code Brow Gold Oil to your client and instruct them to nourish the hair and skin daily.
Step 1: 5-8 minutes. No longer than 9 minutes.
Step 2: 5-8 minutes.
Step 3: Client to remove after 2 hours and apply Brow Gold.
HAIR TYPE GUIDE:
Thin or Fine Brow Hairs: 4 - 5 Minutes
Medium or Normal Brow Hairs: 5 - 7 Minutes
Coarse of Stubborn Hairs: 7 - 10 Minutes
HOW BROW LAMINATION WORKS:
When the Brow Perming Solution is applied, the chemical process breaks down the bonds within each hair, allowing them to morph and move into a new shape.
When the Brow Fixing Solution is applied, the hair bond remodels into the new shape.
The Brow Keratin is applied at the end of the treatment to restore moisture back into the brows and skin.
NOTE: The new brow design and shape takes up to 48 hours for the bonds to lock into place and cure, which is why it is important to emphasise that the client follows the correct aftercare for 48 hours post-treatment.
BROW LAMINATION CLIENT AFTERCARE:
What should and should not be done 24 hours post treatment for longevity of results:
NOTE: If any stinging or swelling occurs, apply a cold compress to soothe and seek medical advice. Be sure to let the technician know of any adverse reactions.
View this post on Instagram