This course covers:
We at Bodyography Professional Cosmetics are committed to bringing the highest quality education to the beauty industry professional. In partnership with Salon First, we deliver the best hands-on technical training based on the latest industry trends and creative ideas.
Each makeup artist will walk away with the most up-to-date techniques in the business, taught by the advanced team of educators who are professional industry artists.
Our programs are designed to fit the needs of different levels in professional makeup artistry and educate the salon artist on building their service and retail business.
10am - 4pm (6 hour duration)
Attendees must have some makeup knowledge.
After successful completion of workshop you will receive a Certificate of participation, awarded to you on the day.
Models are required for this class - students must organise their own model to work on from 12pm - 4pm
10% Off all non-sale Bodyography products on the day.
Minimum Attendees: 6 Maximum Attendees: 12
CALL YOUR LOCAL STORE TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Our Attendee Registration Form is required to be completed. Download, print and complete the form and bring it with you before or on the date of your class.
We would love to hear what courses you are interested in.
Please submit your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
Email VIC: email@example.com
Email NSW: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email QLD: email@example.com
• No course placement will be guaranteed without a payment at the time of booking
• Courses may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings
• Course fees that are redeemable against products purchased or specials are only valid on the day of course
• No refund will be considered without 7 business days notice of cancellation of the course
• No children permitted in training classes
• Attendees to conduct themselves in a professional manner, no disruptive behaviour will be tolerated.